Thursday, May 28, 2009

What are you forging in the smithy of your soul?


Welcome, O life! I go to encounter for the millionth time the reality of experience and to forge in the smithy of my soul the uncreated conscience of my race.

In the comment box below let the members of the 2008-2009 Varsity English team know how your encounters with the reality of experience are going.

Also let us know about your attempts to forge the uncreated conscience of our race in the smithy of your soul.

You might also let us know how you are doing flying by the nets that have been flung at your soul to prevent it from flight.

When the soul of a man is born in this country there are nets flung at it to hold it back from flight. You talk to me of nationality, language, religion. I shall try to fly by those nets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Cook, I just want to let you know (assuming you get these blog comment thingers sent to your e-mail)

UB has a course in Irish/Gaelic.
I'm currently finding out a way to finaggle my way in.

MUST TAKE
okbye
-meg