Friday, July 11, 2008

Invisible Man Reminder

Today is the day for posting Invisible Man responses. (Remember to post responses under the "Invisible Man, Ralph Ellison" directions. Scroll down to find them. P.S. I fixed some typos I found in the directions. I apologize for the confusion the typos may have caused.)

I am leaving this weekend for AP Camp at Fitchburg State College. I plan to read your two commentaries (one on an idea that runs through three scenes, one on the relationship between historical context and your understanding of the novel) while I'm there. If you have any difficulty posting your responses email them to me (jcook@gloucester.k12.ma.us) and we'll figure out the problem at the Wide Sargasso Sea session on July 21. If you have general computer difficulties make sure you handwrite the responses and send them to GHS by mail (32 Leslie O. Johnson Road, Gloucester, MA 01930). All mail must be postmarked today (July 11).

Once you're done with the Invisible Man responses turn your full attention to Wide Sargasso Sea, which you will have read and taken notes on by July 21. The blog has a section on WSS. Read it.

I'm looking forward to reading what you have to say about Invisible Man.

No comments: